State Bank of India has announced for the recruitment on the posts of Specialist Cadre Officers- Manager (Retail Products) via an announcement online on a proper basis.
It is mentioned that eligible and enthusiastic aspirants can apply online from January 22, 2021, to February 12, 2021, through the official website.
https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Interested candidates have to upload all the required documents such as,
- Updated CV Resume
- Identity Proof
- Birth Certificate/Age proof
- Educational qualification certificates
- Experience certificate.
Failing to adhere to those documents above will be subject to disapproval for a shortlisting/interview.
Further, a Call letter for an interview, where required, will be mailed to the candidate’s email address, however, no hard copy will be sent.
One must have a valid email address, that should be mentioned in the online applications and be used until the declaration of the final result.
Overview of Requirements for SBI SCO Recruitment 2021
Age as on 31.08.2020
Shortlisting and Interview
Candidates belonging to the OBC category but coming in the ‘creamy layer’ are not qualified for OBC reservation and age relaxation.
They should designate their category as ‘GENERAL’ or GENERAL (PWD) as appropriate.
Educational Qualification & Certification (As of 31.08.2020)
- Basic Qualification: Full-time MBA/ PGDM or Post Graduate Management degree and full-time BE/ B Tech in any stream.
- The Institute should be recognized/approved by Govt. bodies/ AICTE/ UGC.
- Course completed through correspondence/part-time will not be acceptable.
- Preferred Qualification: Preference will be proffered to applicants who hold MBA/ PGDM/ Post Graduation Management degree with a specialization in Finance / Marketing / IT.
Post Basic Qualification Work Experience (As of 31.08.2020)
- Minimum 48 months experience as an Executive in Supervisory/ Management role in Scheduled Commercial Bank in product development in the Retail Financial domain ( Personal, Gold, Car & Two Wheeler, Education, and Consumer Durable Loans).
Experience in working directly with development/ functional teams will be favored.
Particular Skill Required
- Product Development, Excellent Communication, Digital Innovation, Business Strategy, Marketing Strategy, Product Management & Leadership Skills.
Middle Management Grade Scale III (MMGS III)
The scale of Pay: 63840-1990/5-73790-2220/2-78230
Guidelines For Payment Of Fees
- Registration fees (Non-refundable): Rs 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/ OBC/EWS candidates and NIL for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through the payment gateway.
- After assuring the accuracy of the particulars in the application form, candidates are obliged to pay the fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be conceded hereafter.
- The payment can be executed by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by submitting information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be shouldered by the candidates.
- On successful fulfillment of the transaction, an e-receipt and application form, bearing the date of submission by the candidate, will be generated which should be printed and held by the candidate.
- If the online payment of the fee is not completed in the first instance, please make new fresh attempts to make an online payment.
- There is also a prerequisite to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at a later stage.
- Application Fee once remitted will NOT be redeemed on any statement NOR can it be adapted for any other examination or selection in the future.
How to Apply
- Candidates will be required to register online through the link available on the SBI website.
- https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application price using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Candidates should first scan their newest picture and signature. The online application will not be registered unless the candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as particularized on the online registration page (under ‘How to Apply”).
- Candidates should fill the application correctly. Once the application is filled in perfectly, the candidate should submit the same.
- In the event of the candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already recorded.
- When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password are generated by the system and presented on the screen.
- The candidate should record the registration number and password. to open the registration form using the registration number and password and edit the specifications, if needed.
- This convenience of editing the saved information will be available three times only. Once the application is filed, the candidate should submit the same and progress for online payment of a fee.
- Before making payment of fee / final submission, please verify again the submitted application details as following payment of fee / final submission, the facility of change/ edit in the application will not be possible.
- Bank will not accept a request for any change/edit in the application data after final submission/payment of a fee.
- After registering online, the candidates are recommended to take a printout of the system-generated online application forms.